U14: update 12 February 2017
Pity about having to cancel training today, but this winter has been reasonably kind to us and I am sure the boys went out for a run anyway.
This week's notes are fairly short:
* Training is on Tuesday on Malleny 3G at 18.00 and then again on Sunday at 13.00 on Malleny grass.
* Injury and illness updates would be welcome.
* Good luck to the boys taking part in the BT Pathways sessions this week. Enjoy them and bring back any drills you feel to be useful to the wider squad.
* The S2 Tournament Committee meets again on Tuesday in the clubhouse at Malleny during training.
* Sunday 26 February sees us travel to Melrose to meet Earlston HS/Melrose Wasps. Further details next week.
Currie RFC U14 Team Manager
Updated 12/02/2017 by