BENEFITS OF BECOMING A SPONSOR:
Even large multinational businesses have acknowledged the great benefit to be gained from establishing an interest in small local communities, as a vehicle for representing themselves in the light of a ‘company that cares’ at a local level.
- Your business is seen as actively supporting a community that supports you.
- It is both a fulfilling and profitable way for your business to get involved with your local community.
- You can develop a longer-lasting partnership than with other advertising mediums.
- Excellent high profile publicity through our methods of sponsorship and/or advertising.
- Create valuable goodwill.
- Company support promoted through the Scottish rugby community.
- Exposure to the local business community via the Club.
- Web and social networking advertising.
- International players’ involvement helping to promote your company.
- Connect your business goals with community involvement.
- Give your customers the opportunity of knowing that you as a local business care about supporting your local community.
- Sponsorship can generate substantial publicity for a relatively small investment.
- Currie RFC receives national press coverage.
For all sponsorship and advertising enquires, contact Charles Mullins
“CALA continues to build successful developments in the communities where Currie RFC promotes youth rugby. Currie RFC is a mainstay of the local community, and we are delighted to be able to offer our support to ensure that as many youngsters as possible reap the benefits of team sports.”
Strategic Land Director