We have excellent clubhouse facilities that can be utilised for a variety of purposes from corporate entertaining to private functions.
* Located in the south west of Edinburgh in the old village of Balerno.
* The clubhouse is idyllically placed amidst mature trees in parkland by the Water of Leith.
* There is ample car parking.
Within the clubhouse we have four rooms available for functions:-
* The Main Hall can seat up to 90 for a Lunch or a Dinner and up to 110, depending on your requirements, for a party of informal function. It has its own kitchen adjacent.
* The Malleny Lounge, with magnificent panoramic views over Malleny Park, can seat up to 50 people for a buffet style meal and up to 70, again depending on your requirements, for a function. The upstairs lounge has its own entrance and can be sealed off from the rest of the clubhouse, which ensures complete privacy. It also has its own kitchen and toilet facilities.
There are two smaller rooms :-
* The larger of the two, the Rogerson Suite can seat up to 22 people for a meal or be used for a buffet style meal. It is also an ideal room for smaller meetings with a pleasant outlook onto Malleny Park
* The Committee Room lends itself to be set up for a buffet layout for use by guests using the Main Hall or as a small meeting room for 8 - 10 people.
The Main Hall, Malleny Lounge and Rogerson Suite all have access to fully stocked bar facilities.
* The Club can recommend professional caterers who are able to provide quality fresh food whether it be for a simple finger buffet or a four course meal.
* The Club is able to offer a choice of quality wines.
* Audio visual equipment is available on request.
To obtain more information, discuss your requirements or to get details of our attractive prices, contact Donna Collins, Clubhouse Manager Donna Collins